Saturday, July 6, 2013

Grocery Shopping in South Korea

 

Alison and I discovered this website a few months ago, and we would be remiss - and would do such a disservice to others - if we did not share this resource.

The website, iHerb, has a tremendous selection of dry foods, spices, teas and coffee, bath & body products, and supplements.  I began shopping with them for supplements that I could buy with confidence (since I could read the labels), but have since found myself ordering a new box each week.

Please check them out!  They ship to South Korea with the Korean Postal Service and, if your order is light in weight, the shipping costs will range from $4-$10 USD. 

***Note:The total value of your order cannot exceed $100 USD, otherwise iHerb will not allow the order to process due to the regulations maintained by the South Korean customs office.***

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment